NOVA SCOTIA DEMAND – Express Entry Pilot Program Opens today January 1, 2015!
The Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry selects highly skilled individuals who wish to live in the Province of Nova Scotia permanently and either have a permanent full-time job offer from a Nova Scotia employer or have a reasonable ability to attach quickly to Nova Scotiaâ€™s labour market.
This is for immigration applicants with no job offer from a Nova Scotia employer.
Eligible occupations are as follows:
1111 Financial Auditors and Accountants
1112 Financial and investment analysts
1121 Human Resources Professionals
1225 Purchasing Agents and Officers
2113 Geoscientists and oceanographers
2131 Civil engineers
2132 Mechanical engineers
2133 Electrical and Electronic Engineers
2141 Industrial and Manufacturng Engineers
2147 Computer Engineers
2171 Information Systems Analysts and Consultants
2172 Database Analysts and Data Administrators
2173 Software Engineers
2174 Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers
2175 Web Designers and Developpers
2231 Civil Engineering Technologists and Technicians
2231 Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians
2241 Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians
2253 Drafting Technologists and Technicians
2262 Engineering Inspectors and Regulatory Officers
2282 User Support Technicians
3012 Registeed Nurses
3143 Occupational Therapists
3211 Medical laboratory technologists
3233 Licensed Practica Nurses
4153 Family, Marriage and Other Related Counselors
6235 Financial Sales Representatives
1. Must have at least one year experience in the occupation listed above.
2. IELTS general training of at least 6 in each band.
3. Must have funds which correspond to the number of your family members. Note that “family” means the applicant. souse and children. Singles should be counted as 1.
PROOF OF FUNDS REQUIRED:
Number of Funds Required
Family Members (in Canadian dollars)
7 (or more) $31,291
For further evaluation please email your answer to the below to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What is the code and occupation you have in the list above?
2. How many years of continuous experience you have in that occupation?
3. Do you have the proof of funds listed above?
4. What is date you took General ielts and what is your scores in each band?
5. If no ielts, are you willing to take IELTS and confident to get scores of at least 6 or above in General Training?
6. What is your age?
7. Are you a graduate of at least 4 year Course? What is your degree if yes?
8. Do you have a spouse or live in partner?
9. Do you or your spouse has a relative in Canada?
10. If yes what is your relationship with this relative?
11. What province this relative is located?
12. Is your spouse willing to take ielts if necessary?
13. Your full name.
14. Your contact numbers.
15. Your Viber or WeChat number.
16. Your email ad.
17. Your present address.