NURSES for NEW ZEALAND – One Year Study Work Programme
Are you in the field of IT, Media Arts, Management, Accounting, Marketing, Engineering, Social work, Aged Care etc., and you wish to upgrade your skills, work and eventually settle in New Zealand? Do you also want to bring your husband in an Open Work Visa?
- Study and work part time for one year.
- One Year Open work permit after study
- Gain qualification and apply for residency.
WHY CHOOSE US?
We are a government guaranteed institute. Not only are we fundedby the NZ government, but all our qualifications are approved by the New ZealandQualifications Authority (NZQA). NMIT was established in 1905 and is one of New Zealandâ€™s oldest institutes.
The HIGHEST Approved Qualifications
All one hundred qualifications offered by NMIT from certificate topostgraduate level are approved at the highest Category 1 standardby the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA).
Fast Track Your Student Visa
We have been selected by Immigration New Zealand to offer streamlined visa processing under the Industry PartnershipPilot (IPP). This means you couldreceive your student visa much faster than students enrolled in other provider.
Credible Industry Links, Placements and Internships
Our programmes are developed in consultation, and delivered inpartnership,with local companies, organisations and industries. Thisensures your qualification will provide you with the knowledge,skills and experience for your career or further study, whetheritâ€™s in New Zealand or overseasGain real-life, hands-on experience and valuable industrycontacts through work placements on many of ouprogrammes.
- This can also be for Registered Nurses who wishes to leave as soon as possible to be registered, work and eventually settle in new Zealand but do not have an all 7 IELTS scores
- This is also for under board nurses and other health professionals who wishes to work and settle in New Zealand
- Nurses with 2 or more years of RN experience may process NCNZ registration (once ielts get to 7)while studying and working 20hrs per week
- Proceed to CAP after finishing the course as the school reserved CAP slots for their own students
- Get a one year job search visa and work as Community Worker if cannot qualify for CAP/NCNZ.
- Programs for above mentioned areas are now being offered.
REQUIREMENTS: (Update : IELTS can now be waived )
- IELTS Acad 6.5 with no band score lower than 6.5
- Proof of funds for tuition fee food and accommodation for one year
- Tuition fee is to be paid in full once visa is approved in principle
Tuition fee ranges is NZ$ 18,000 (P624,000)
Required proof of funds by the embassy is NZ$ 15,000 (P520,000) for one year study.
Total proof of funds in the form of bank certificate to be presented to the embassy should be P 1,144,000 plus the cost of plane fare.
Send us an email at email@example.com or visit our office near you.
Please refer to the â€œContact Usâ€ page.
We now have offices in Laguna, Quezon City, Cebu, Pampanga, Manila and Naga City and Las Pinas.