One Year Study Work Program
Two Programs â€“ February, July and November intakes
- This is for Registered Nurses who wishes to leave as soon as possible to be registered, work and eventually settle in New Zealand but do not have an all 7 IELTS scores
- This is also for under board nurses and other health professionals who wishes to work and settle in New Zealand
- Ideal for RNâ€™s with less experience to qualify for CAP. This school has 4 CAP intakes per year but reserved for their students
- Nurses may process NCNZ registration (once ielts get to 7)while studying and working 20hrs per week
- Proceed to CAP after finishing the course as the school reserved CAP slots for their own students
- Get a one year job search visa and work as Community Worker if cannot qualify for CAP/NCNZ.
a) Â Â Program 1 â€“ IELTS Acad 6.5 overall and only one band at 6.0 preferred
b) Â Program 2 â€“ IELTS Acad 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5
c) Â Ror Nurses -minimum 2 years nursing experience (for nurses who want to be registered in NZ).
d) Â For Under board Nurses and aspiring healthcare workers- no experience required.
e) Â Proof of funds for tuition fee food and accommodation for one year
f) Â Tuition fee is to be paid in full once visa is approved in principle
Total Proof of Funds required by the embassy is P 1,165,000 .
This is for the tuition fee of NZ$19,270 (P 655,180 ) plus NZ$15,000 (P 510,000) as required by the embassy for food and accommodation for one year
Study a level 7 healthcare course and work unlimited hours on weekends and 20 hrs/week on weekdays.
One year job search visa after the course
For RNâ€™s â€“ take IELTS in NZ and get an all 7, apply to NCNZ and proceed with the CAP offered by the same school
The proof of funds is in the form of bank certificate which can be in anybodyâ€™s name that will support the applicant.
Applicants may email ielts and cv together with a message that their proof of funds are ready to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the nearest branch.