For Philippine Under Board Nurses
(Be a Registered Nurse in New Zealand)
February 2014-once a year
â€¢ We are now offering a 24 Months Nursing Program direct to NCNZ registration. The school is recognized by the NZ Nursing Council.
â€¢ No need to take the Nursing Board Exam in the Philippines
â€¢ No need to look for a CAP slot.
â€¢ Be recognized as a nursing graduate of New Zealand which will enhance your credentials anywhere in the world.
â€¢ Work full time on holidays and 20 hours per week on weekdays while studying
â€¢ Spouse can join you and work 20 hours per week.
â€¢ The fees are NZ$19,500 per year.
â€¢ Proof of funds for living expenses required by the embassy is NZ$ 15,000 per year.
If interested please email your cv and ielts to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP as slots are very limited.
Put on the subject â€œBachelor of Nursing in NZ â€ in your email
2. School Enrollment
3. Visa application AMAC Fee 2 ___________
4. Visa approval in principle
5. Payment of school tuition fee in full
6. Fund Transfer Scheme (where you will open an NZ account and transfer NZ$15,000 from your proof of funds)
7. Visa approval AMAC Fee 3 ___________