One Year Study Work Settle in New Zealand

To be an accountant in NZ or Australia, you should be a member of the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants (NZICA) and Certified Practicing Accountants Australia (CPA Australia). NZICA is a member of the Global Accounting Alliance (GAA) so your qualification can be recognized all over the world.

Our program, the Graduate Diploma in Professional Accounting is accredited by both the NZICA and CPA Australia

Our partner school in will assist you with your application to NZICA and CPA Australia after you have started the programme.

New Zealand Immigration has highlighted the Graduate Diploma in Professional Accounting on the Long Term Skills Shortage List because External Auditors are in demand in New Zealand. Likewise, Australia list the following in their long term shortage list too: Accountant (General), Management Accountant, Taxation Accountant, and External Auditor

• Students can work up to 20 hours a week while they study (40 hours a week during scheduled breaks)
• The school will support to find work when they get to NZ.
• Many students find jobs in accountancy firms in the city while they study.
• Graduates will qualify for a 12-month Open Work Visa so they can work as accountants full time for one year then possibly apply for permanent residency.(please refer to

Programme Highlights: (reference

 Features on NZ’s Long Term Skills Shortage List
 Spouse visa options (spouses can join the applicant)
 Accredited by NZICA (New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants)
 Accredited by CPA (Certificated Practicing Accountants Australia)

Entry requirement: IELTS 6.0 and a business degree
NZ Embassy requires a proof of funds in the form of bank certificates for use of the student in their one year stay in NZ.(food accommodation etc..)