1. Get an Open Work permit (either the spouse who can work asap, or the student after a one year program)
2. Work for at least 1 yr (1,560 hours of 30hrs/week for 12 months)
3. Apply PR through Canadian Experience Class

A report from former ABS CBN’s Ron Gagalac who is now with OMNI News Canada(Filipino Edition)