Australia | Work as a Registered Nurse through the Initial Registration of Overseas Nurses Program (IRON)
The Initial Registration Overseas Nurses (IRON) is your DIRECT pathway to Australia. This program would give you the opportunity to become registered without having to take qualifying exams such as NCLEX or the like. This is a full-time program that would last for 6 to 9 weeks.
Upon successfully completing the program, you can then be allowed to apply for full registration as Registered Nurse in Australia. Once you secure your registration in Australia, you can then work as Registered Nurse in Australia.
|Work Experience||800 hours of work experience as Registered Nurse (in the last 5 years)|
Academic IELTS of 7 in each band. Can be achieved in two sittings provided, no score of each component is below 6.5 both have overall score of 7.0 and it is within 6 months from the first take.
NMBA also accepts english test results from OET, PTE Academic and TOEFL iBT.
*For those who do not have IELTS / OET, you may sign in to avail our FREE IELTS / OET review
- Complete application for Australian Registration to be eligible for IRON. This includes:
- A step by step instructions on how to fill out all the forms.
- A complete application kit for the details of the required documents and how to get them.
- We will also facilitate the authentication of your documents here in Metro Manila for fast processing. (Red Ribbon / PRC Registration / DFA) *courier fee
- Representation to the Australian Health Practioner Regulation Agency
- We will verify all the documents you submit and make sure every detail is correct.
- If incase there are additional requirements, we will guide you on how to obtain them based on our previous cases.
- IRON Search upon AHPRA Approval
- We will assist you in your enrolment to accredited schools for the IRON Program required by AHPRA.
- We have partner schools in almost all major locations in Australia.
- Once accepted, an Offer of Place will be sent to us by an Australian IRON provider signifying their acceptance of your application. Indicated in the Offer are the cost of the tuition fees, insurance and accommodation.
- Visa Application
- We will then assist you in the preparation of necessary documents needed in the application of your visa to the Australian Embassy.
- Visa Approval
- Of course, we will give you all the original documents including the original approval letter together with your visa.
(for authentication and courier)
|AHPRA Application Fee||520 AUD (payable direct to AHPRA)|
|Tuition Fee||≈ 380,000 PHP (payable direct to school)|
|Insurance||≈ 6,500 PHP|
|Proof of Funds needed||150,000 PHP (Bank Certificate)|
|Visa Fee||≈ 24,000 PHP + 500 PHP Service Fee|
|Medical Fee||≈ 11,000 PHP|
*Note: The fees for this program may change from time to time.
You may send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave your message on the chat pop-up below.