Australia | Immigrate to Australia Direct With Your Family.
This is a permanent resident visa. This visa is for points-tested skilled workers who are not sponsored by an employer or family member or nominated by a state or territory government.
It lets the applicant and any family members who have also been granted this visa to stay in Australia indefinitely, work and study in Australia, enrol in Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses, apply for Australian citizenship (if eligible) and sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence.
This is a point system method where applicants should get a minimum of 60 points to be eligible to apply for the program.
The latest draw in January 8, 2016 resulted in 2,400 invitations issued to the applicants with occupations in the list below.
- Accountant (General)
- Aeronautical Engineer
- Agricultural Consultant
- Agricultural Engineer
- Agricultural Scientist
- Airconditioning and Mechanical Services Plumber
- Airconditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic
- Analyst Programmer
- Automotive Electrician
- Biomedical Engineer
- Boat Builder and Repairer
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- Carpenter and Joiner
- Chemical Engineer
- Child Care Centre Manager
- Civil Engineer
- Civil Engineering Draftsperson
- Civil Engineering Technician
- Clinical Haematologist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Computer Network and Systems Engineer
- Construction Project Manager
- Dental Hygienist
- Dental Prosthetist
- Dental Technician
- Dental Therapist
- Developer Programmer
- Diagnostic and Interventional Radiologist
- Diesel Motor Mechanic
- Early Childhood (Pre-Primary School) Teacher
- Educational Psychologist
- Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Engineering Draftsperson
- Electrical Engineering Technician
- Electrical Linesworker
- Electrician (General)
- Electrician (Special Class)Electronic Equipment Trades Worker
- Electronic Instrument Trades Worker (General)
- Electronic Instrument Trades Worker (Special Class)
- Electronics Engineer
- Emergency Medicine Specialist
- Engineering Manager
- Engineering Technologist
- Environmental Engineer
- Environmental Health Officer
- External Auditor
- Fibrous Plasterer
- Fitter (General)
- Fitter and Turner
- General Practitioner
- Geotechnical Engineer
- ICT business Analyst
- Industrial Engineer
- Intensive Care Specialist
- Internal Auditor
- Land Economist
- Landscape Architect
- Lift Mechanic
- Management Accountant
- Materials Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Medical Administrator
- Medical Diagnostic Radiographer
- Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Medical Oncologist
- Medical Practitioners nec
- Medical Radiation Therapist
- Metal Fabricator
- Metal Machinist (First Class)
- Mining Engineer (Excluding Petroleum)
- Motor Mechanic (General)
- Motorcycle Mechanic
- Naval Architect
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing Clinical Director
- Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
- Occupational Health and Safety Adviser
- Occupational Therapist
- Organisational Psychologist
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Other Spatial Scientist
- Paediatric Surgeon
- Painting trades workers
- Petroleum Engineer
- Physicist (Medical Physicist only)
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
- Plumber (General)
- Pressure Welder
- Primary Health Organisation Manager
- Production Manager (Mining)
- Production or Plant Engineer
- Project Builder
- Psychologists nec
- Quantity Surveyor
- Radiation Oncologist
- Radio Communications Technician
- Registered Nurse (Aged Care)
- Registered Nurse (Child and Family Health)
- Registered Nurse (Community Health)
- Registered Nurse (Critical Care and Emergency)
- Registered Nurse (Developmental Disability)
- Registered Nurse (Disability and Rehabilitation)Registered Nurse (Medical Practice)
- Registered Nurse (Medical)
- Registered Nurse (Mental Health)
- Registered Nurse (Paediatrics)
- Registered Nurse (Perioperative)
- Registered Nurse (Surgical)
- Registered Nurses nec
- Renal Medicine Specialist
- Roof plumber
- Secondary School† Teacher
- Sheetmetal Trades Worker
- Ship’s Engineer
- Ship’s Master
- Ship’s Officer
- Small Engine Mechanic
- Social Worker
- Software Engineer
- Solid Plasterer
- Special Education Teachers nec
- Special Needs Teacher
- Specialist Physician (General Medicine)
- Specialist Physicians nec
- Speech Pathologist
- Structural Engineer
- Surgeon (General)
- Systems Analyst
- Taxation Accountant
- Teacher of the Hearing Impaired
- Teacher of the Sight Impaired
- Technical Cable Jointer
- Telecommunications Engineer
- Telecommunications Field Engineer
- Telecommunications Network Engineer
- Telecommunications Network Planner
- Telecommunications Technical Officer or Technologist
- Thoracic Medicine Specialist
- Transport Engineer
- Vascular Surgeon
- Wall and Floor Tiler
- Welder (First Class)
- Welfare Centre Manager
- Nominated an occupation that is on the relevant skilled occupation list
- Obtained a suitable skills assessment for that occupation
- Not yet turned 50 years of age
- Achieved the score specified in your letter of invitation based on the factors in the points test
- At least competent English.
We will assist you with all the requirements above once you passed our initial assessment
- Contract signing
- You need to have an academic ielts scores.(minimum 7 in each band). If no ielts yet, you need to confirm that you will take ielts, or retake until you get an all 7 straight in General training.
- We provide FREE or subsidized ielts review nationwide until further notice. WE will ask also for your latest Certificate of Employment.
- Educational Qualification
- We will assist you in providing evidence that your skills have been assessed as suitable for your nominated occupation by the relevant assessing authority in Australia.
- We need to start the assessment of your educational qualifications ASAP because it takes several months to process. We have to start as soon as possible if your occupation is within the quota. This can be done while you are preparing for your IELTS examination. Processing for the skills assessment is 3-4 months.
- We will lodge your expression of interest, where employers can see your profile for possible nomination
- Visa Application Invitation
- Visa Approval
- Processing is about 3 months
|Skills Assessment||≈ 500 AUD (depending on the Skills Assessment Authority who has the jurisdiction on your occupation)|
|Government Lodgment||≈ 3,600 AUD|
|Others||Additional applicant fee for each age 18 and above is A$ 1,800. Age under 18 is A$ 900 each.|
*Note: The fees for this program may change from time to time.
- Approved applicants for Permanent Resident Visas are free to settle anywhere in Australia.
We need to assess you first.
Please email your answer to the questions below to email@example.com
1. What is your job title among the occupations listed above?
2. How many years of experience do you have in that occupation?
3. What is your age and date of birth ?
4. What is your IELTS scores in each band?
(No IELTS yet? we offer free or subsidized ielts review to our clients)
5. What is your degree?
6. How many years is the curriculum?
7. Do you have approximately P 200,000 for the fees involve in the next 6-18 months?
8. What is your full name?
9. Where is your work location?
10.What is and present address?
11.What is your email address?
12. What is your contact number, or viber/wechat/skype if you are abroad?