Australia | Have a Post Graduate Australian Qualification in Nursing (GDN)
The GDN or Graduate Diploma in Nursing let you go to Australia even without an academic all 7 ielts yet to start the Post Grad Nursing Pathway.Spouses can also go with the applicant to work anywhere in Australia.
When the course has been completed student will obtain a AQF level 8 qualification from Australia. This will definitely benefit nurses if the decided to come to work in Australia as they will have an Australian qualification. Other benefits include:
- It allow them to get better opportunity and job prospective after registration
- Can help them to improve English and also will benefit them to get IELTS score required by AHPRA
- Utilizing their time to study AQF -8 qualification.
- Benefit of doing this course is till the time they will finish IRON and get registration they will also have AQF -8 qualification.
- If not interested for 1yr (GDN) option of enrolling only for 6 month (GCN) which will give them AQF level 8.
- Eligible for discount for second course
- Eligible for Graduate certificate allowance once become registered nurse.
- Pathway to master of nursing with credit for GCN or GDN ( Online )
|Work Experience||800 hours of work experience as Registered Nurse (in the last 5 years)|
|English Test||Possess an IELTS level of at least 6.5 with all bands no less than 6 (or Equivalent)|
*For those who do not have IELTS, you may sign in to avail our FREE IELTS review
- Contract signing
- We will give you the requirements needed for the application.
- School Enrollment
- We will represent you to your school and coordinate with them.
- Payment of half of school’s tuition fee of A$ 4,000
- If there are additional documents needed, we will guide you on how we can obtain it.
- Visa application
- Upon receipt of the Confirmation of Enrollment from the school, we will proceed with the visa application.
- We will give you a checklist of all the requirements needed and a step by step instructions on how to fill out the immigration forms.
- We will also double check everything and send it to the immigration from our office.
- Visa Approval
- The tuition fee for the two semester Graduate Diploma in Nursing is A$ 16,000.
- Students can make an initial payment of A$ 4,000 to get the Certificate of Enrollment and pay another A$ 4,000 before the start of the intake date.
- The last A$ 8,000 is due at the start of the second semester.
*Note: The fees for this program may change from time to time.
You may send your CV to email@example.com or leave your message on the chat pop-up below.