Canada | Canadian Nursing Review
The Canadian Nursing Review program is ideal for nurses who want to be registered and settle in Canada. Graduates of this program will become Registered Nurses or Licensed Practical Nurses.
The course will also help you adjust to Canada’s norm and gain greater knowledge, skills, and confidence. This will also provide an opportunity of gainful employment.
Since 1999, employers who have hired our graduates before know that they are getting international nurses who are workplace ready for the Canadian workforce.
The school will also guide the nurses through the registration process because that is
also part of help them achieve the end goal, to be registered and work as nurse in Canada.
Impact of length of the studies in Canada and the length of the work permit
A Post-Graduation Work Permit cannot be valid longer than the length of your studies in Canada.
If the official length of your program of study is:
- less than eight months
- you are not eligible for this program
- less than two years but more than eight months
- you may get a work permit for a period no longer than the length of your program of study (for example, if you studied for nine months, a work permit may be issued for a period of nine months
- two years or more
- a work permit may be issued for three years
|IELTS||Academic: Minimum IELTS 6.5 overall (IELTS 5.5 can qualify for the regular 18 month CNR)|
- Send to school the applicants CV proof of registration and ielts.
- Phone Interview with the school representative. This would be scheduled through us. The interview would be conducted at the applicant’s house or cellphone, but the school would communicate with us to set up this appointment.
- If approved, applicant pays the non-refundable fee of 300 CAD. They may opt to pay 50 CAD first then they can take the online comprehensive nursing assessment test. This further confirms their nursing background. If they pass this, they are accepted. Then they can pay the balance of 250 CAD application fee and submit the enrollment application form and admissions documents. They can also pay the full 300 CAD to save on bank charges if they wish to.
- The school will send us the invoice. This is the cLOA, conditional Letter of Acceptance that will detail the remaining tuition fees to be paid.
- Applicant pays the tuition fee in full plus airport pick up and accommodation placement fee if applicable. The invoice includes the homestay fee, medical insurance, textbook/ materials fee, etc.
- School will send us the completed documents for visa application. Including the official LOA(Letter of Acceptance) and a letter of late acceptance, just to address any visa processing delays that may occur. Total fees must be paid no later than 30 days prior to the start of your program. Start of visa preparation and lodgement.
- Visa approval.
School fees for CNR Advanced (One year) *Payable direct to school
|Application and Nursing Assessment||300 CAD|
|Textbooks and Materials||920 CAD|
|Airport Pick-up||85 CAD|
|Homestay Placement||250 CAD|
Nursing Registration Related Fees *Payable direct to canadian institutions concerned
|Regulating Body||≈ 500 CAD|
*Note: The fees for this program may change from time to time.
Program Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Co-Op Work Placement: 250 hours, anywhere in Canada depending on assignment
You may send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave your message on the chat pop-up below.