Canada | The FASTEST and MOST EFFICIENT Way to Immigrate to Quebec
(No IELTS Required)
The QUICK and EASY Access to Permanent Migration to Canada
Get the TOP PRIORITY for the Quebec Selection Certificate towards Canadian Permanent Residency. Being skilled and talented, you will receive your CSQ quickly. It will be issued upon presentation of your diploma or attestation of successful completion and your final transcript.
The government of Quebec has decided to link immigration and education in the province of Quebec. Our partner Educational Institution is one of the largest school boards on the island of Montreal and one of the nine English school boards in the province of Quebec. Applicants may apply without worrying that the program might close since they can apply anytime.
Our flagship program, the Health, Assistance and Nursing Care is among the MOST IN DEMAND Occupation in Quebec. Graduates of this program will be eligible to get 16 points(the HIGHEST) towards immigrating to Canada.
With this Program, you may be eligible for THREE YEARS OPEN WORK PERMIT after graduation. If applicable, your spouse can join you in an open work visa where they can go to Canada and look for any job. No need for them to study. Also, you can work 20 hours per week and unlimited hours on school break.
You can apply for PEQ on your 16th month of study in Quebec and may receive their Permanent Residency within the 3 years that they are working in Quebec. The work permit is valid for the whole three years while they apply for their PR. Once they have their PR they can work and stay ANYWHERE in Canada freely.
For cheaper tuition fee, we also have the One Year Home Care Assistance Program. Graduates of the program will earn 12 points towards migration. Graduates of the program will also be eligible for an OPEN WORK PERMIT for one year.
Other programs are also available below.
Program – Tuition – Hours of Instruction
DEP (DiplÙme D’Ètudes Professionnelles) is equal to Diploma of Vocational Studies (DVS)
- Accounting (DEP) – $17,440.00 – 1,350 hours
- Administrative Professional (DEP) – $18,500.00 – 1,485 hours
- Aesthetics (DEP) – $14,595.00 – 1,350 hours
- Assistance in Health Care Facilities (DEP) – $17,710.00 – 750 hours
- Automobile Mechanics (DEP) – $23,080.00 – 1,800 hours
- Boulangerie (Bread Making) (DEP) – $7,900.00 – 795 hours
- Computing Support (DEP) – $22,370.00 – 1,800 hours
- Culinary Arts Specialist (DEP & ASP) – $22,500.00 – 1,995 hours
- Dental Assistance (DEP) – $25,880.00 – 1,500 hours
- Electrolysis (ASP) – $7,900.00 – 450 hours
- Food & Beverage Services (DEP) – $15,430.00 – 960 hours
- General Building Maintenance (DEP) – $12,750.00 – 900 hours
- Hairdressing (DEP) – $16,170.00 – 1,455 hours
- Health, Assistance and Nursing Care (DEP) – $32,500.00 – 1,800 hours
- Home Care Assistance (DEP) – $13,999.00 – 975 hours
- Installation & Repair of Telecommunication Equipment (DEP) – $22,590.00 – 1,800hours
- Interior Decoration and Visual Display (DEP) – $22,980.00 – 1,800 hours
- Medical Office Specialist (DEP & ASP) – $26,400.00 – 1,935hours
- Pastry Making (DEP) – $18,080.00 – 1350 hours
- Pharmacy Technical Assistance (DEP) – $16,999.00 – 1230 hours
- Professional Cooking (DEP) – $16,920.00 – 1470 hours
- Residential and Commercial Drafting (DEP) – $22,370.00 – 1800 hours
- Retail Butchery (DEP) – $13,930.00 – 900 hours
Study permit holders in Canada may gain work experience by working off campus while completing their studies.
As of June 1, 2014, you may qualify to work off campus without a work permit. If you qualify, your study permit will allow you to:
- work up to 20 hours per week during regular academic sessions and
- work full-time during scheduled breaks, such as the winter and summer holidays or spring break.
To qualify, you must:
- have a valid study permit,
- be a full-time student,
- be enrolled at a designated learning institution at the post-secondary level or, in Quebec, a vocational program at the secondary level, and
- be studying in an academic, vocational or professional training program that leads to a degree, diploma or certificate that is at least six months in duration.
Note: You must stop working on the day you no longer meet the above eligibility requirements (e.g., if you are no longer a full-time student during an academic session.)
Impact of length of the studies in Canada and the length of the work permit
A Post-Graduation Work Permit cannot be valid longer than the length of your studies in Canada.
If the official length of your program of study is:
- less than eight months
- you are not eligible for this program
- less than two years but more than eight months
- you may get a work permit for a period no longer than the length of your program of study (for example, if you studied for nine months, a work permit may be issued for a period of nine months
- two years or more
- a work permit may be issued for three years
|Education||At least two years in College|
- Contract signing
- We will give you the requirements needed for the application.
- School Enrollment
- We will represent you to your school and coordinate with them.
- Payment of the following: TOTAL CASHOUT: 1,125 CAD
- School Deposit : 875 CAD (This is deductible to the first semester fee of 10,000 CAD)
- Registration Fee: 125 CAD
- Quebec Acceptance Certificate Application (CAQ) Fee : 125 CAD
*Note: In case of visa denial, or program withdrawal, only the school deposit of 875 CAD is refundable. The registration fee as well as the CAQ fee is no longer refundable.
- If there are additional documents needed, we will guide you on how we can obtain it.
- Visa application
- Once we are accepted, we will proceed with the visa application.
- We will give you a checklist of all the requirements needed and a step by step instructions on how to fill out the immigration forms.
- We will also double check everything and send it to the immigration from our office.
- Visa Approval
*Sample schedule of fees below is for the Assistance and Nursing Care (DEP)$32,500.00(1,800 hours)
*Payable once the applicant is already in Canada
|First Semester||10,000 CAD (due prior to the start of the program)|
|Second Semester||8,500 CAD|
|Third Semester||7,000 CAD|
|Fourth Semester||7,000 CAD|
|First Semester||502 CAD|
|Second Semester||500 CAD|
|Third Semester||500 CAD|
|Fourth Semester||500 CAD|
French Language Program
Duration: 450 hours
|Registration Fee||500 CAD (due upon submitting the application form)|
|First Installment||1,600 CAD (due on the first day of classes)|
|Second Installment||2,100 CAD (due upon reaching 225 hours)|
– The fees for this program may change from time to time.
– Insurance fees must be paid at the same time as semester payments are due
– For Other Programs, please revert back to the “Available Programs” list above
You may send your CV to email@example.com or leave your message on the chat pop-up below.