Canada | Study – Work Programs for All Professionals
Earn this certificate and prepare for employment with companies engaged in international commerce or seeking to enter the global marketplace. Or, opt for public-sector work in this exciting business field. Add on to your disciplines determined by your background and interest areas.
The details below is for International Business Management. Contact us to learn more about the other programs available.
You will complete internships of at least 150 hours enabling you to experience actual work in Canada.
Get the opportunity to qualify for National FITT (Forum for International Trade Training) sponsored International Trade Diploma. Completion of all educational requirements for the CITP (Certified International Trade Professional) designation
With this Program, you may also be eligible for a ONE YEAR OPEN WORK PERMIT after graduation. Also, you can work 20 hours per week and unlimited hours on school break. Your spouse can join you in an open work visa where they can go to Canada and look for any job. No need for them to study. We will also facilitate this.
Possible career paths for International Business Management include:
- International finance administration
- International marketing and sales
- Customs brokerage Distribution and logistics
- Government agencies and commissions
- Import/export management
- Culinary, Wine & Brewery Studies
- Hospitality, Tourism & Administrative Studies
- Business & Management Studies
- Environmental & Horticultural Studies
- Academic and Liberal Studies
- Justice & Fitness Studies
- Allied Health, Nursing & Personal Support Worker Studies
- Community Services Studies
- Technology and Trades Studies
- Media Studies
Study permit holders in Canada may gain work experience by working off campus while completing their studies.
As of June 1, 2014, you may qualify to work off campus without a work permit. If you qualify, your study permit will allow you to:
- work up to 20 hours per week during regular academic sessions and
- work full-time during scheduled breaks, such as the winter and summer holidays or spring break.
To qualify, you must:
- have a valid study permit,
- be a full-time student,
- be enrolled at a designated learning institution at the post-secondary level or, in Quebec, a vocational program at the secondary level, and
- be studying in an academic, vocational or professional training program that leads to a degree, diploma or certificate that is at least six months in duration.
Note: You must stop working on the day you no longer meet the above eligibility requirements (e.g., if you are no longer a full-time student during an academic session.)
Impact of length of the studies in Canada and the length of the work permit
A Post-Graduation Work Permit cannot be valid longer than the length of your studies in Canada.
If the official length of your program of study is:
- less than eight months
- you are not eligible for this program
- less than two years but more than eight months
- you may get a work permit for a period no longer than the length of your program of study (for example, if you studied for nine months, a work permit may be issued for a period of nine months
- two years or more
- a work permit may be issued for three years
|Education||Graduate of any 4-5 years Bachelor’s Degree with Management Experience preferable.|
|IELTS||Academic 6.0 overall (No individual band under 5.5)|
Note: We offer FREE ielts review to our clients through our accredited IELTS review centers nationwide. Online free ielts coaching also available for applicants abroad.
- Contract signing
- We will give you the requirements needed for the application.
- School Enrollment
- We will represent you to your school and coordinate with them.
- Payment of school’s application fee of 100 CAD.
- If there are additional documents needed, we will guide you on how we can obtain it.
- Visa application
- Once we are accepted, we will proceed with the visa application.
- We will give you a checklist of all the requirements needed and a step by step instructions on how to fill out the immigration forms.
- We will also double check everything and send it to the immigration from our office.
- Visa Approval
*Sample schedule of fees below is for the INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
|First Semester||7,000 CAD|
|Second Semester||7,000 CAD|
|Accommodation||595 CAD per month (School Dormitory)
690 CAD per month (Homestay, includes meals)
*Note: The fees for this program may change from time to time.
- Niagara Falls, Ontario
You may send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave your message on the chat pop-up below.