By |October 19th, 2014|New Zealand|Comments Off on ACCOUNTANTS for NEW ZEALAND

ACCOUNTANTS for NEW ZEALAND One Year Study Work Settle in New Zealand To be an accountant in NZ or Australia, you should be a member of the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants (NZICA) and Certified Practicing Accountants Australia (CPA Australia). NZICA is a member of the Global Accounting Alliance (GAA) so your qualification can be recognized all over the world. Our program, the Graduate Diploma in Professional Accounting is accredited by both the NZICA and CPA Australia Our partner school in will assist you with your application to NZICA and CPA Australia after you [...]