New Zealand |Post Graduate Program for HEALTH Professionals
The Postgraduate Diploma in Health Science is a one year full-time, interdisciplinary programme that provides the opportunity for qualified health professionals and health service managers to develop advanced practice knowledge and critical analysis skills. Courses are characterised by advanced study in a specific health science discipline, requiring a foundation of undergraduate knowledge and skills achieved through previous tertiary qualifications.
After your graduation, we will apply for a 1-year post graduate open work permit. This will give you the opportunity to practice your skilled profession in NZ then apply for residency once eligible.
Spouses may be eligible for a work visa under the Family Stream. Once approved, your spouse can join you and work full-time while you are studying.
Courses are designed to provide a variety of options of learning across various health science topics. The choice of courses is dependent on individual requirements for future career paths but broadly follow management, specialty or population-based pathways.
Some of the courses offered:
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Ethical Concepts and Legal Issues
- Clinical Supervision in Health Professions
- Health Services Management
- Professional Supervision
- Integrated Approaches to Mental Health
- Integrated Disease Management
- Interdisciplinary Diabetes Management
- Human Lactation and Breastfeeding
- Nutrition and Exercise Prescription for special populations
- Health and Public Policy
- Maori Health
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Health Related Course|
|IELTS||18 Month Masters course: Academic 6.5 in all bands (one sitting)
12 Month Postgraduate Diploma: Academic 6.5 with no score lower than 6.0 (one sitting)
*For those who do not have IELTS, you may sign in to avail our FREE IELTS review
- Contract signing
- After you have chosen a course / program with one of our partner schools, we will give you the requirements needed for the application.
- School Enrollment
- We will represent you to your school and coordinate with them.
- If there are additional documents needed, we will guide you on how we can obtain it.
- Visa application
- Once we are accepted, we will proceed with the visa application.
- We will give you a checklist of all the requirements needed and a step by step instructions on how to fill out the immigration forms.
- We will also double check everything and send it to the immigration from our office.
- Visa approval in principle
- In the moment we convinced the immigration officer, a visa approval in principle will be given.
- This will require you to pay the full tuition fee for your prospective course.
Note: Fund Transfer Scheme (where you will open an NZ account and transfer NZ$15,000 from your proof of funds)
- Visa Approval
- As soon as the immigration officer receive the official receipt from the school, the visa approval will follow.
|Visa Fee||≈ 10,600 PHP (Payable to PIASI)|
|Medical Fee||≈ 13,000 PHP|
|Courier Fee||≈ 350 PHP|
|Tuition fee||Masters (1.5 yrs) = 33,000 NZD
Post Graduate Diploma (1 year) = 23,100 NZD
|Proof of Funds||15,000 NZD per year (as per NZ embassy)|
|Insurance Fee||≈ 16,000 PHP|
*Note: The fees for this program may change from time to time.
You may send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave your message on the chat pop-up below.