New Zealand | Study and Work through the Bachelor of Nursing program
One Year Student Visa is a very popular option for nurses. How about adding additional one or two semesters so you can be considered a graduate of a well recognized New Zealand school and be registered in New Zealand?
The program is best for the following:
– Nurses who wish to continue directly upon graduation here in the Philippines.
– Under-board Nurses
– Nurses without registered experience
This is your chance to pursue your career as a Registered Nurse in New Zealand.
Upon graduation, the school will help you prepare for the board exam. As per the school’s representative, the passing rate is a couple of percentage short of 100%. Our schools are amongst the top in the country and registered as Category 1 and 2 in NZQA (New Zealand Qualifications Authority).
|Education||Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing.|
|IELTS||Academic 6.5 Overall (No score below 6.5)|
*For those who do not have IELTS / OET, you may sign in to avail our FREE IELTS / OET review
- Contract signing
- After you have chosen a course / program with one of our partner schools, we will give you the requirements needed for the application.
- We will also request to cross-credit the subjects that you took here in the Philippines which can make the course 1 to 1.5 years shorter.
- School Enrollment
- We will represent you to your school and coordinate with them.
- If there are additional documents needed, we will guide you on how we can obtain it.
- Visa application
- Once we are accepted, we will proceed with the visa application.
- We will give you a checklist of all the requirements needed and a step by step instructions on how to fill out the immigration forms.
- We will also double check everything and send it to the immigration from our office.
- Visa approval in principle
- In the moment we convinced the immigration officer, a visa approval in principle will be given.
- This will require you to pay the full tuition fee for your prospective course.
Note: Fund Transfer Scheme (where you will open an NZ account and transfer NZ$15,000 from your proof of funds)
- Visa Approval
- As soon as the immigration officer receive the official receipt from the school, the visa approval will follow.
|Visa Fee||11,320 PHP (Payable to PIASI)|
|Medical Fee||≈ 13,000 PHP|
|Courier Fee||≈ 350 PHP|
|Tuition fee||19,500 – 23,320 NZD per year (Payable direct to school)|
|Proof of Funds||15,000 NZD per year (as per NZ embassy)|
|Insurance Fee||≈ 16,000 PHP|
*Note: The fees for this program may change from time to time.
- Palmerston North
You may send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave your message on the chat pop-up below.