New Zealand | OPEN WORK VISA for SPOUSES OF STUDENTS
POST GRADUATE PROGRAMS IN IT, Health and International Business
No Need to Study, Just go to New Zealand and work Towards Residency.
Our study programs will help you settle with your spouse in New Zealand. This would give you an opportunity to enhance your profession while working for 20 hours a week and be qualified for a 1-year job search visa. Your spouse may be able join you in work visa as well. This is a full-time program that would last for a year.
After your graduation, we will apply for a 1-year post graduate open work permit. This will give you the opportunity to practice your skilled profession in NZ then apply for residency once eligible.
Spouses may be eligible for a work visa under the Family Stream. Once approved, your spouse can join you and work full-time while you are studying.
|Education||Must be a graduate of at least 4 years in College|
|IELTS||Bachelor of Nursing Level 7: Academic All 6.5 or above
Level 8: Academic 6.5 Overall (No score below 6.0)
*For those who do not have IELTS / OET, you may sign in to avail our FREE IELTS / OET review
- Contract signing
- After you have chosen a course / program with one of our partner schools, we will give you the requirements needed for the application.
- School Enrollment
- We will represent you to your school and coordinate with them.
- If there are additional documents needed, we will guide you on how we can obtain it.
- Visa application
- Once we are accepted, we will proceed with the visa application.
- We will give you a checklist of all the requirements needed and a step by step instructions on how to fill out the immigration forms.
- We will also double check everything and send it to the immigration from our office.
- Visa approval in principle
- In the moment we convinced the immigration officer, a visa approval in principle will be given.
- This will require you to pay the full tuition fee for your prospective course.
Note: Fund Transfer Scheme (where you will open an NZ account and transfer NZ$15,000 from your proof of funds)
- Visa Approval
- As soon as the immigration officer receive the official receipt from the school, the visa approval will follow.
|Visa Fee||11,320 PHP (Payable to PIASI)|
|Medical Fee||≈ 13,000 PHP|
|Courier Fee||≈ 350 PHP|
|Tuition fee||≈ 20,000 NZD (Payable direct to school)|
|Proof of Funds||15,000 NZD per year (as per NZ embassy)|
|Insurance Fee||≈ 16,000 PHP|
*Note: The fees for this program may change from time to time.
- Palmerston North
You may send your CV to email@example.com or leave your message on the chat pop-up below.