THE NOVA SCOTIA PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM
Halifax, Nova Scotia is the BEST PLACE TO LIVE IN ATLANTIC CANADA
– Herald Magazine, Canada
Immigrate to Nova Scotia, Canada with your family DIRECT through the Provincial Nominee program of Canada. This economic program of the Nova Scotia Immigration is for specific occupations they urgently need.
Stay and continue working while we process your documents.
We process on line so you can apply even if you are outside of Metro Manila or abroad.
We can even provide you with free ielts one on one online coaching through our partner review center if you are abroad.
As a permanent resident, you and your family have the right to:
ïƒ¼ Get most social benefits that Canadian citizens receive, including health care coverage,
ïƒ¼ Live, work or study anywhere in Canada,
ïƒ¼ Apply for Canadian citizenship,
ïƒ¼ Protection under Canadian law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration expects to open a revised stream in January, 2015.
This program is very popular because a Canadian job offer is NOT required.
Why apply now if it will actually open in January 2015?
Because we need to prepare in advance.
In 2014, Nova Scotia started accepting applications in March 6, 2014.
It reached the quota in less than 2 months and closed in April 28, 2014.
Applications who were not able to beat the deadline are encouraged to apply again in January 2015.
We expect that this will close again in about 2 months after opening, thus the need to prepare in advance
We will start accepting applications from skilled workers with least two (2) years of continuous full-time work experience within the last five (5) years, in a field of work listed below:
Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians
Electrical and Electronics Engineers
Financial Auditors and Accountants
General Practitioners and Family Physicians
Head Nurses and Supervisors
Industrial and Manufacturing Engineers
Industrial Engineering and Manufacturing Technologists and Technicians
Information Systems Analysts and Consultants
Insurance Adjusters and Claims Examiners
Licensed Practical Nurses
Managers in Health Care
Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians
Medical Laboratory Technologists and Pathologists’ Assistants
Sheet Metal Workers
Software Engineers and Designers
Systems Testing Technicians
User Support Technicians
Interested applicants, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org your answer to the questions below:
You may also visit any of our offices nationwide.
Manila, Cebu, Quezon City, SF Pampanga, San Pedro Laguna, Las PiÃ±as and
Naga City. Visit the Contact Us page of the this website for contact details.
1. What is your occupation in the list above?
2. How many years of continuous experience you have in that occupation?
3. What is date you took General ielts and what is your scores in each band?
3. If no ielts, are you willing to take IELTS and confident to get scores of at least 6 or above in General Training? (our free ielts review with our partner review center is extended until December 15, online coaching to those abroad is also provided)
4. What is your age?
5. Are you a graduate of at least 4 year Course? What is your degree if yes?
6. Do you have the proof of funds required listed below?
It should be for the total number of your family members whether you will leave together or not.
PROOF of FUNDS: These are not to be paid or given to anybody. Instead, they are exclusively for your expenses once you arrive to Canada
17,011 (with one child)
20,655 (with 2 children)
7. Do you have a spouse or live in partner?
8. Do you or your spouse has a relative in Canada?
7. If yes what is your relationship with this relative?
8. What province this relative is located?
9. Is your spouse willing to take ielts if necessary?
10. Your full name
11. Your present location
11. Your contact numbers
12. If abroad, what is your viber or wechat numbers?
13. Your email ad.
The most difficult requirement is the preparation of the settlement plan which we will assist you.