Our Job Order for 115 nurses to the USA was approved by the POEA.
This is work based immigrant visas (EB3) for the nurses and their families.
This is a NO PLACEMENT FEE deployment.
NURSES WITH PRIORITY DATES (Premium)
We would be looking at a processing time of approximately 6-9 months.
NURSES WITH PRIORITY DATES (Regular)
Nurses that do have a priority date where regular processing is done we would be looking at about 12 – 15 months for the processing time.
NURSES WITHOUT PRIORITY DATES:
2 – 2.5 years because we need to do a new visa application.
We do have access to over 80 hospitals in over 20 different states through 2 large corporate level contracts. We have a good spread of geographical locations across the USA where we are placing nurses into. At the moment we are placing nurses into Arizona, Nevada, Wyoming, Kentucky, West Virginia, Georgia, Kansas, New Mexico, Virginia, Tennessee & Texas.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Reimbursement of IELTS & medical tests associated with obtaining EB-3 visa upon arrival into the United States
- Our USA counterpart will provide a meet & greet service upon arrival into the United States
- We will pay a $1,000 deployment bonus upon arrival into the United States and arrival at work location
- We will source accommodation prior to arrival at work site and will pay for the first monthís rent
- Obtaining Social Security Number upon arrival in the United States
- Completing all process required to obtain State License for RN to commence work in State
- We provide Employment and Payroll on a W2 employee basis and as such ensure payment of all FICA, Medicare, Workers Comp, General Liability and employerís Taxes associated with W2 employment.
- We will pay 50% towards company provided medical & dental insurance
- NCLEX Passer
- Minimum of 4 years in the areas below in a hospital with more than 100 beds.
- Critical Care (ICU, CCU, CVICU, SICU)
- Maternal Child Health
- Emergency Room/Trauma
- Pediatrics (PICU/NICU)
- OR Surgery
- OBGYN/Womenís Health
- Labor & Delivery
We will now accept:
- Candidates with Priority Dates that are not currently practising.
- NCLEX Passers with 3 years experience or 1 year experience but currently working.
Priorities will be given to the following:
- RN’s with priority dates, Visa Screen or IELTS exam of academic overall 7.0 with a 7.0 also in speaking
Interested applicants may email Proof of NCLEX results and CV to email@example.com (subject Nurses USA)