Expand CloseStudy and Settle in Quebec - No IELTS required
- Are you having difficulties in applying to migrate to Quebec direct?
- This is the answer! Leave for Quebec. No IELTS required.
- Be part of the Quebec Experience Program. This is Quebec’s priority in providing Quebec Nomination or the Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) which is needed to apply for Permanent Residency in Canada. This is for programs with 1,800 hours duration. Programs with less then 1,800 will still qualify to the regular CSQ.
- Students in Quebec CAN APPLY ANYTIME for Quebec nomination.
- This is unlike the regular online application where there is a quota and application deadline and is very difficult to be approved.
- Available for all professionals.
- Immigrate to Canada with your family DIRECT through the Express Entry-Federal Skilled Workers Program. This economic program of Canadian Government is for applicants with skilled work experience.
- For Registered Nurses, we will help you get registered in Canada in the province of your choice, so you have a higher chance of getting an employer through our help. Once registered no need for you to study and spend on tuition fees. If you get a valid Job Offer it is almost certain that you will be invited to apply for Permanent Residency. Processing is within 6 months.
- For this we require academic ielts of L7.5 R6.5 S7.0 W7.0 and a minimum of 1,125 hours of RN experience in the last 5 years.
- A quick pathway for Nurses to become Permanent Resident in Canada through our Study-Work-Settle Programs.
- Canada continues to offer easy immigration rules, a beautiful country setting, job opportunities (in a very fair environment), finest quality education—all this making Canada the first preferred destination choice for students to study, live, work and immigrate.
- Tired of waiting in the Express Entry Program? Leave for Canada.
- Learn How.
- If you are a Philippine Registered nurse wanting to become a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurses in Canada, this is the ONLY program for you.